Dear Love Doctor,
My name is Joe. I hail from Delta state. I’m 26 years old. I found myself in gay practice and my friends laugh at me because I don’t have a girlfriend. I’ve never had a girlfriend in my life because I only meet guys. What can I do to put an end to this gay practice of mine? Please advise me.
Love Doctor’s Advice:
A gay or homosexual relationship is defined as a same-sex relationship. If you’ve never really had a girlfriend in your life, it wouldn’t be a surprise if you experience gay feelings or ‘found yourself in gay practice’. Don’t worry. It is because you have only had a one-sided experience. For you to better understand your sexuality, you need to experience the other side of the coin by getting acquainted with the opposite sex. In other words, you should have a girlfriend so that you may be able to see the difference & decide which way to go. If you choose to be gay, you might not be able to marry or have your own children. However, some claim to find fulfilment in homosexuality, though it is unnatural & viewed as immoral by religion. How can you stop being gay? Some practical tips include:
(1) Remove yourself from people or from the environment that promotes it. Because you feel it does not mean that you must do it.
(2) Start associating more with the opposite sex (females) & have more romantic relationships with them.
(3) Avoid sharing a bed with someone of the same sex. In other words, don’t share your bed with a man like you, especially in the night, even if it is your brother. You should rather sleep alone.
(4) It might be necessary for you to see a psychologist for closer professional examination & therapy.
(5) Join groups of formerly gay people for more support. The testimonies and shared experiences of people who were formerly lesbians and gays will help you tremendously. They will help to guide you and show you how they kicked the habit.
(6) Support from your priest/pastor/Imam/spiritual director may also be of help.
*Do you have advice on this problem? Please share your thoughts. Call 07031028714 or 08131161840. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a marriage/wedding, birthday, anniversary or club or town meeting announcement to make? Call 07031028714 now!
Women looking for relationship/marriage:
Joy, 29, a caterer in Lagos, from Delta Igbo, needs a responsible, matured, working man based in Lagos for marriage and job support. 08158522286.
Ijeoma, 39, graduate, HIV positive, seeks a hardworking and God fearing man for a life partner. Age 40-50 years. 07089059144.
Joyce, 26, in Lagos, romantic, wants a caring sugar daddy who can also help her get a job. 08050572880.
Sarah from Jos needs a HIV positive man of 35-40 years for marriage. 08090925014.
Victoria, 30, from Akwa-Ibom, in Lagos, tall, big, single mother, wants a tall, responsible, working or business man for marriage.08153598363.
Call Love Doctor: 07031028714, 08131161840, 08077821830 forCounseling, infertility & Direct Hookup.
Men looking for relationship/marriage:
Nathaniel, living in Abuja, huge, works, needs a honest and trustworthy lady who is ready to genuinely love and settle down for marriage. 08124647578.
Francis, 35, from Benue state, in Lagos, businessman, needs a responsible lady between 30-34 years for marriage. 07066418095.
Sam, a senior citizen, needs a lady from Ebira land, Kogi State. Tall, not fat, busty.Age: 45 years and above. Should be comfortable financially. 07066070500.
Ephraim, a pastor, not buoyant, needs a buoyant girl of 20-30 years with big hips and big bust for marriage. Email: email@example.com
David wants a beautiful, mature, working class lady for friendship. 07038485483, 08094063208.